1. Content We reserve the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect, will therefore be rejected. All offers are not-binding and without obligation. Parts of the pages or the complete publication including all offers and information might be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by us without separate announcement.
2. Referrals and Links We are not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from this publication. If any damage occurs by the use of information presented there, only the author of the respective pages might be liable, not the one who has linked to these pages. Furthermore we are not liable for any postings or messages published by users of discussion boards, guest books or mailing lists provided on his page.
3. Legal Validity of this Disclaimer This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.
4. Not Legal Advice The content of the web site is not legal advice. Do not use or otherwise rely upon any of the content without first seeking independent legal advice.
5. No Privilege or Confidentiality There is no client-lawyer relationship between you and Zak & Decker LLP unless and until you have formally retained us, in writing. Until that time, none of the communications between you and Zak & Decker LLP will be privileged or confidential.
6. Limitation of Liability Neither Zak & Decker LLP, nor any of its partners, employees, agents or representatives will be liable to you, or to any other party for any damages of any kind including, without limitation, special, consequential, indirect or incidental damages, lost profits, business interruption or other damages which in any way arise, either directly or indirectly, from your use of this website or the content.Return to Website